As a counsellor, therapist, facilitator, and trainer, I offer clients a safe, supportive, non-judgemental and reflective space to explore, navigate, and work through life’s events.
Every individual, couple, group, and organisation is unique, but also part of a wider shared system. My goal is for each client to gain deeper insight and to learn new skills to meet life’s personal and professional excitements and challenges.
My approach is client-centred and goal directed. Depending on client needs this may include short-term counselling, longer-term therapy, or trauma debriefing. I also offer facilitated training courses designed around client-specific needs.
Counselling and Therapy with Individuals, Couples and Families
We start with an initial assessment meeting of 60 to 75 minutes to establish your needs and a potential plan of action. Follow-up sessions are typically 60 minutes long. The number of sessions is negotiated between us and can be renegotiated over time.
Group and organisational facilitation and training
I believe that meaningful learning happens through experience and the development of skills. My workshops and training programmes therefore have a strong experiential component that requires active engagement by participants.
We start with an initial assessment meeting to discuss your needs and ideas for a potential plan of action. I then create a bespoke plan to meet the specific needs of your group or organisation. This includes a range of options to fit your time and budgetary requirements. A final plan is then agreed upon. After completion of the workshop/s or training activities, I compile and share a final report detailing what was covered, a summary of feedback from participants, as well as future recommendations for your organisation.
Virtual versus face to face
I am available for virtual and face to face sessions. While I prefer to meet face to face, I am guided by my client’s needs and preferences.
Should it be necessary, face to face consultations can be arranged in the comfort of the client’s own home.
- As my client, you have the right to information and to choose the process that best reflects your needs.
- You have the right to confidentiality. Only under exceptional circumstances, such as safety risks, will I disclose information about you to anyone else. In such instances, I will discuss this with you before taking any action.
- All Covid19 safety precautions are observed and respected. Although I prefer to consult with clients in person, on-line options are available and can be negotiated.
- Please contact me for details of my rates.
- All payments must be made in full within 7 days of the consultation.
- Should you experience any difficulties with payment, please discuss this directly with me.
A minimum of 24 hours’ notice of cancellation of appointments is required to avoid full payment of the session.
Get in touch
For appointments and enquiries please complete the online form or call me on 082 885 7144
Consultation times are between 8am and 5pm Monday to Thursday. Consultations outside of these hours can however be negotiated.
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”